Things we'd love to have. Care to Donate something to us?
- If it's bigger than a desktop PC, ask first. Space is limited.
- We don't want anything from the Do Not Want List.
- NO CRT MONITORS. PERIOD.
- We have more little DC & stepper motors than we know what to do with. We don't have room for your non-functional inkjet printer.
- Laser Cutter/Engraver (we have one now, but the more the merrier…)
- Rolling Tool Chests
- Manual Mill (benchtop preferable to floor-standing at the moment)
- Metal Lathe larger than the Taig Micro Lathe we have now.
- Modern computers (nothing older than three years, please)
- Linux & WebGL-compatible video cards Highly Preferred
- Standalone belt sander or Belt/Disc Sander combo
- Plasma cutter
- MIG Welder
- TIG Welder
- Sheet Metal Brake/Bender
- USB Microscope
- Cordless Tools & Batteries - preferably systems we already have if it's Ni-Cd, but Ryobi 18V would be pretty cool as well, given it's multi-chemistry and supported for the last 20 years or so…
- A decent modern corded drill
- A laser printer in good working condition.
- 1/4“ and 1/8” shank endmills. Any cutting shape/size.
- Tool bits in general (dremel, 1/4“ lathe bits for the Taig, drills, etc.)
- Angle Grinders (we have two on hand, more would be nice)
- angle grinder discs (4-1/2”)- any kind
- Die Grinder, or any other Air Tools we don't already have.
- Hot plate suitable for reflow soldering?
wish_list.txt · Last modified: 2018/12/03 14:06 by sdh7